Our motto is to enable you to support your own performance needs, should you choose, going forward. To that end, we have an extensive library of performance material that we can share with you to help your team moving forward. Here are some of the white papers and other supporting material we can make available to you based on an email request.
- White Paper - Performance testing with cloud computing: How the cloud can be harnessed to do quick and effective performance testing - and other application performance and porting considerations including some tips on virtualization and performance testing and the use of checklists in software deployment. Download now.
- White Paper - Performance testing open source software: What is unique about performance testing open source software - and other application performance and porting considerations including some tips on outsourcing and how to do mobile performance testing. Download now.
- White Paper - The importance of volume data: Why volume data testing is an important part of performance testing - and other application performance and porting considerations including the use of third party labs for performance testing and platform porting strategies. Download now.
- White Paper - Dyno Testing Your Enterprise Applications: Why software performance testing should be like dyno testing an automobile engine - and other application performance considerations including capacity planning and details of performance monitoring. Download now.
- Capacity Management Toolset (CPM) - Complete set of spreadsheets with macros to help size a customer deployment to a high degree of accuracy
- Customer case study - White paper on our engagement with a large financial services firm and our performance work with them
- Testing methodology - White paper on how we do performance testing, types of tests, comparison and use of profiling tools and debugging techniques
- Engagement documents - A set of templates we use in each engagement to help us clarify requirements and eliminate ambiguity. These include Scenario documents that detail the performance scenarios to be tested, Scope documents that detail the level of performance testing to be done, Porting documents that detail the porting requirements and Scalability documents that detail the performance testing volume requirements and data shape
- Porting best processes - A white paper on writing portable code. Also, a set of targeted docs on best practices when porting between specific platforms